Friday, November 30, 2007

Exclusive Lisa Kleypas interview!

I can't believe I forgot to post about this, but then again I HAVE been internet-less (outside of work) for the past month. If you have not already been over to Kristie(J)'s blog to read the awesome interview with Lisa Kleypas, then hie thee forthwith!

Lisa talks about North and South, why Richard Armitage would make the ideal Derek Craven, and also answers a burning question regarding another one of her sexy heros and raspberries. *g* You don't want to miss it.

3 comments:

lisabea said...

Hi Sula: She did an awesome interview!Because I've not been interested lately in TV (and we have only one, which causes much territorial barking in my house) I'm still out of the loop on this North and South party. Which is one reason I've been entertaining myself in other avenues. ;)

sula said...

Are you telling me that you haven't SEEN north and south, lisabea? le gasp!

well, I can't complain much with your other avenue of entertainment. specially when it is so educational for me. lol.

KT Grant said...

hmmm rasberries.
Richard and rasberries
Richard and Derek and rasberries.